Sunday, August 8, 2010

John Patrick is 11 months old!


Hard to believe he will be one in just a month! I made an attempt at a quickie informal portrait session today, since I missed the 10 month shoot, and it is nearly impossible to get him to sit still for 2 seconds. He makes so many funny faces! Today he actually was so excited by the white backdrop that he walked from his Radio Flyer wagon to the backdrop all on his own! I couldn't believe it. I don't think he could either! He has been taking more steps today on his own, and he gets so excited every time. I love the shots of him trying to climb up the backdrop. He is a climber for sure! He climbed up onto Grandma Sop's rocking chair a few days ago, and started clapping when he did it. Clapping is his newest trick. He also can climb all the way up a tunnel slide at the playground. He gets a real kick out of giving me a heart attack as I run around to the top to make sure he doesn't crawl off the ledge. It's been a fun summer together and I am getting sad to see it come to an end so quickly.








No comments:

Post a Comment