Friday, October 1, 2010

John Partrick is one year old!














Yes, actually he is now 13 months old.. but I am way behind on the family blog. Fall is busy season for portraits and weddings, so photography has been keeping me very busy! But anyways, I took him over to Glenview Mansion a few weeks back to do his formal one year portrait session, for which he officially decided to ignore mommy taking pictures and destroy his suit in the mud! Maybe next year we'll get some more smiling pictures. But this year, we will just remember his sparky personality and his emerging walking skills, his obsession with anything round, muddy, and gross.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the mud! I would make mud for my kids to play in! :-)Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! They are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie! Great pictures Annie!

    ReplyDelete